I am pleased to announce that Kristen Fess has accepted the position of General Manager, Contrans Flatbed Group. Kristen will continue to report to me in this new role.
Reporting to Kristen will be:
Harm Singh, General Manager, Maritime Division
Brad Williamson, Divisional Manager Multi, CFG
Amy Barber, Manager Risk Management, CFG/Tripar
Kara Kett, Recruitment & Retention, CFG/Tripar
Brad Glassford, Director Operations CFG
Reporting to Brad is
Jeff Barquest – Operations Manager - US Division
Larry Mercier (Interim) - Operations Manager – Domestic Division
Grayson Maillet – Operations Manager – Solutions Division
Jeff Smith – Operations Manager – Shunt Services
The operational reporting structure at Tri-Line Carriers is unchanged; with Flatbed and Safety reporting to Kristen, maintenance reporting to Doug Martin and Bulk, Waste and Sales reporting to me.
1. Ryan Mazzuca, CFG Controller will now be responsible for financial statement preparation and operational support to the CFG and will continue to report to Dan Dundas
The 3rd Line Super Bowl pool is up and running in the US dispatch area of the 3rd Line building! If you're interested in testing your luck and seeing if you can come up a big winner, come see Kara or Andrew to purchase your square. Each square is $5 and prizes range from $25 to $200. Super Bowl is Sunday February 5th.
Each square costs $5
1) One team (AFC) will be represented at the top and the other (NFC) down the side.
2) A player may buy as many squares as they like and can pay for. All money must be paid up front before you choose your square.
3) The numbers for the squares will be drawn once all of the squares have been filled. This ensures a level of randomness so that the first people do not get first pick of the numbers.
4) The last digit in the score will be the one used. Therefore if the score at the end of the 1st Quarter is NFC 7, AFC 3 the winning square is the square which intersects NFC 7 and AFC 3. The winning “reverse” score for this quarter would then be AFC 7 NFC 3. If the score at the end of the 3rd Quarter is NFC 21, AFC 14 the winning square is the square which intersects NFC 1 and AFC 4. Therefore the “reverse” score would be NFC 4 and AFC 1.
5) If the game is tied at the end of regulation time, the 4th Quarter winners get their prizes and there will be no prize for the final score at the end of overtime.
|Score at:||Winning Square:||Reverse:|
|End of 1st quarter||$50||$25|
|End of 3rd quarter||$50||$25|
|End of 4th quarter||$200||$25|
*This pool is first come, first serve. So to avoid disappointment, please purchase your square(s) from Andrew or Kara sooner than later!
We have received feedback through your annual training questionnaires that you feel we could do a better job with regards to communication. The Jake Break is your primary source for learning about all company news, so we’ve made it easier for you to check it out on your phones. Visit www.thejakebreak.com once a week and within 5 minutes, you’ll be completely up to date! You will find safety stats, organizational changes and announcements, company event info, internal job postings, new company initiatives and program info, and many other items on the Announcements page.
If you need your password reset, please contact Karla at ext. 2268 or Kara at ext. 2242.
Happy Birthday Howie. have a wonderful day!!!
Please see the attached memo in regards to the E-log Transition Program.
CFG’s CVOR is currently at 25.40% as of January 1. Please note that this has increased 0.42% over the previous month.