We would like to send out a warm welcome to the following drivers who have completed orientation and will be joining Contrans Flatbed Group on the road!
Calvin Fedyk will be joining the Multi Division as a company driver.
Andreas Kaemmerzell will be joining US Division as a company driver
Terry Robillard will be joining Domestic Division as an Owner Operator
Ryan Pettitt will be joining Domestic Division as an Owner Operator
Lorne Hardy will be joining US Tandem as an Owner Operator
We are currently looking for an energetic individual to join our team as a Customer Service Coordinator.
The Customer Service Coordinator will provide assistance to our operations and our Customer Solutions Group. Some key functions of this role will include:
-Responsible for daily tracking of customer demurrage and following through with driver payment & customer billing.
- Daily reporting provided to the Director of Operations in regards to any customer/driver issues in relation to demurrage.
- Assist our drivers and customers to ensure proper cross border documentation is correct and compliant in order to not incur any fines.
- Assist operations with order entry, ordering permits, keeping track of permit due dates, and answering phones to assist drivers and customers.
- Responsible to understand our onboard communication system so you may assist and troubleshoot any issues with drivers
- Position requires superb communication skills both to drivers and customers as well as the ability to solve problems effectively and on a timely basis.
- Exceptional organizational skills working in a fast paced, every changing environment is essential
- Previous trucking knowledge is an asset but not mandatory for this position.
This position is an opportunity for the successful candidate to think outside the box and provide innovative solutions to improve the efficiencies in our operations and make suggestions on how to continuously improve our performance.
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your resume and cover letter to Kristen Fess at [email protected].
CFG’s CVOR is currently at 24.74% as of October 3rd. Please note that this has decreased .44 % over the previous month.
Here is how the CSA scores have changed from last month:
Unsafe Driving: Down 1%, 0%
Crash Indicator: No Change 1%
HOS Compliance: Down 4%, 40%
Vehicle Maintenance: Down 3% , 33%
Controlled Substance: No Change, 0%
Hazardous Material: No Change, no data
Driver Fitness: No Change, no data